Free service provided by Audio Engineers
Although there have been other burn-in discs and noises used by audiophiles in the past, the discs and noises have mostly been a mix of pink noise and sweep tones. The Audio Engineers high definition burn-in and fine tuning sounds is a special combination of white noise, pink noise, blue noise, purple noise and brown noise with frequency tone bursts mixed at different levels.
However, what makes it really effective is a series of descending and ascending wide-spectum sweeps for better and more complete results than any other burn-in discs or noise that have been made to date.
The Audio Engineers burn-in and fine tuning HD sounds can be used for audio component, music players, loudspeakers, headphones, power cables, speakers cables, interconnect cables, power conditioners and filters.
The Audio Engineers burn-in and fine tuning HD sounds is designed to completely condition the capacitive and diode-like effects within audio components, loudspeakers and audio cables. The result is a more coherent and extended high frequency reproduction along with a sense of listening experience. After burn-in, continued use of the fine tuning HD sounds will be extremely beneficial in maintain the performance of all audio cables and components.
Instructions for using
- Select a burn-in or fine tuning HD sound file, and download or play it.
- Turn the volume to normal listening levels. Do not use too high a volume.
- Play it the burn-in or fine tuning HD sound file at least once.
- Time to effect significant change will vary by system. A discernible difference will be evident after a burn-in or fine tuning session of sufficient length.
- The fine tuning repeat once a weekly until no discernible difference is evident. Your system is conditioned to optimum performance levels.
- Should you change any part of the system, the burn-in and then fine-tuning should be repeated.
Burn-in HD sounds
Audio Engineers Full System burn-in HD
Audio Engineers Subwoofer burn-in HD
Audio Engineers Headphone burn-in HD
Fine tuning HD sounds
Audio Engineers Full System fine tuning HD
Audio Engineers Subwoofer fine tuning HD
NOTE: Audio Engineers offers this service for free, and assumes no responsibility should you decide to use the burn-In and fine tuning sounds on your system. By doing so, you assume all responsibly for this action.